1. Maximum 30 tickets can be booked online at a time.
2. In case of not carrying a Printed E- ticket, the guest could collect the ticket from the designated counter on the date of visit presenting the e-ticket soft copy or the message along with an original valid photo ID proof.
3. Guest will have to exchange the printed e-ticket for a wristband at any of the ticket counters at the park.
4. Senior citizens should produce an original photo identity card with the age proof along with printed E-ticket.
5. Child tickets are based on height between 2’6″ and 4’4″inches and if the height of the guest found to be above 4’4″ inches during the verification, the guest would need to upgrade the ticket to an adult ticket paying the differential amount at the park counter.
6. For any clarification please contact 9500063716/717
7. Only one time entry is permitted per e-ticket and no subsequent entry would be permitted due to security reasons, even in the case the guest needs a re-entry during the day of visit.
8. Cotton attires are not permitted at the water park. Only attires made of Polyester or Nylon materials- T-shirts, Shorts, Bermudas, Three-fourths or swimsuits will be allowed in the Water Park. For more details on the dress code policies, please call and clarify @ 9500063716/717
9. By sharing your contact number & email ID, you agree to receive promotional & transactional SMS and emailers from MGM DIZZEE WORLD.
10. MGM Dizzee world hold the rights to admission to the park based on the e-ticket and can restrict the entry if the transaction is found to be fraudulent or incorrect in any manner.
11. Entry inside the park is restricted under the influence of alcohol or any type of drugs, MGM Dizzee world holds the right to no-entry to such personnel.
12. I Agree to receive updates and offer communication on the email id provided.
1. No modification is allowed, ticket once purchased cannot be refunded, but can only be postponed, please call 9500063716 for any postponements.
2. The new postponed check-in date whatever the ticket prices would be applicable and the difference amount if any to be paid by the user at the time of visit.
3. User will not be eligible for a refund even if the postponed check-in date ticket prices are lesser than the old check-in date.